It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Houston Chapter of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association. We hope you can sense our enthusiasm for helping employees succeed in the world of work.
The Houston EAPA Chapter has been organized to promote the highest standards of the Employee Assistance Profession and serve our membership through education, benchmarking, and networking. Our chapter is among the most active in the nation.
We encourage you to look seriously at membership and becoming actively involved. Among the many benefits are informative presentations with PDHs and CEUs, opportunity for networking and marketing among peer professionals, updates on local and national EAP issues, and professional development and credentialing.
Houston Chapter Meetings
- The second Tuesday of every month
- Held at The Council on Recovery (303 Jackson Hill St.; Houston, TX 77007)
- Breakfast is provided.
- Chapter members pay $5 and non-members pay $25 per meeting.
- We welcome non-members who attend their first meeting free of charge. Members currently unemployed will not be charged to attend. We encourage students to join as well.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Networking
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am Business Meeting
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am Presentation by Guest Speaker
President, Houston Chapter